116 Divisadero Street
This elegant Victorian 2bd+/1ba condo in the desirable Buena Vista neighborhood exudes the character of yesteryear while offering the conveniences of a modern lifestyle! Enjoy sweeping views of the City & beyond from the deck or resplendent dining room with impressive beamed ceilings and tall bay windows. Showcase your culinary talents for your guests in the open remodeled kitchen equipped with professional gas range, marble countertops, and clever storage. High ceilings throughout, period details and hardwood floors elegantly enhance the flexible living space. Relax in the warm and welcoming living room with built-in bookshelves and decorative fireplace. The spacious master bedroom offers an entire wall of closets with built-in shelving. The second bedroom is flooded with light and enjoys access to a private deck and spectacular City views. A clawfoot tub, French-inspired distressed oak vanity and vintage wallpapered wainscotting grace the hall bath. Convenient In-unit laundry and storage room complete this spectacular home. Buena Vista is one of SF's premier neighborhoods. Close to Duboce Park, Castro, Hayes Valley, Muni Metro, and shops. A fantastic 91 Walk Score!
- 2 bedrooms / 1 bath
- 1,191 sq. ft. per graphic artist
- Exclusive use deck with City Views
- Middle unit in 3 unit building ( owner-occupied)
- Remodeled kitchen with Carerra marble countertops and 5 burner gas range
- Soaring 11 ft ceilings
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large master bedroom with a wall of closets and stained glass windows
- Concealed laundry closet and storage
- Gracious open dining room with beamed ceilings and tall wainscotting
- Spacious living room with built-in shelving and decorative fireplace
- 2nd bedroom with picture window and private deck with spectacular City views
- Concealed laundry closet and storage
- Newer water heater and secondary roof outside dining room
- Newer windows in the dining room and 2nd bedroom
- Opportunity to add a second deck off dining room
- HOA Dues $240mo includes building insurance, water and garbage
Buena Vista/Ashbury Heights is a small community, and one of San Francisco’s many neighborhoods built upon a steep hill providing breathtaking views of the city.
The neighborhood is light in commercial traffic, but heavy in green and residential space, with the entire area lined with large plantings of palm trees, lending it an attractive tropical character. The focus of the community circles around Buena Vista Park, the first official park in San Francisco established in 1867. The park is celebrated by its nearby residents and by all San Franciscans for its secluded, winding trails as well as for being home to one of the city’s few remaining oak woodlands. Also nearby is Duboce Park, a popular grassy park popular with dogs and their owners, which sports a new children's playground at its western end.
The homes that line the streets in this upscale neighborhood are a mix of the traditional Edwardian and Victorian single-family homes innate to San Francisco’s character, with modern residences whose contemporary architects gracefully blended in their designs, a nod to the neighborhood’s inherent style.
Its convenient location provides walking-distance proximity to a large handful of neighboring districts overflowing with boutiques, bars, restaurants, cafes, vintage clothing stores, home décor shops, and music venues. And with the city’s public transit lines running through and around its borders, accessing other parts of the city is simple.
Buena Vista/Ashbury Heights is a notably beautiful neighborhood that embodies a very unique charm and offering an exclusive San Francisco experience.
Off-Market Preview Thursday, October 3, 5:30-6:30PM
Open House Saturday, October 5, 12-2 PM
Open House Sunday, October 6, 2-5 PM
Open House Tuesday, October 8, 12-1:30 PM
Tuesday, October 8, 12-1:30 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Lynn Finnegan